Wednesday, June 22, 2005

This blog is the result of trying to conceive of ways to allow a distributed family to share its experiences and to communicate across the world. The idea is that anyone with a family link to myself (Mark Elliott) can launch a blog with the title of (first letters of first and last name)homedome. Hence Mark Elliott gives mehomedome.

I initially tried to launch a website at freewebs.com to fulfil this purpose, but usability across platforms and how to organise the site became an issue. This model seems to better match the distributed and independent nature of this family.

In the weeks to come I'll post more about myself and background, as well as my main motivation for this blog - to chronicle our (mine and Keri's) adventure into parenthood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home