Friday, July 14, 2006

Battle of the babies and the build



Well, there it is - and that was Sunday - tis now the following Friday and I'm quite sure her belly is noticably bigger! On Monday we have an obstetrician appointment, during which we will have a one hour ultrasound! That's what I call an ultra-ultrasound.

Needless to say, I'm very excited. I will be bringing along not only my video camera, but a tripod with the intent to get grade-A, top quality footage. I'm going to ask questions and get the full lowdown. So let me know if you have any request questions.

Ok, now to the house. There is a very real race shaping up - the babies in Keri's belly vs. the house.

(Last Sunday) - the old part of the house demolished:



inside:





And today the roof was raised!



Our back yard :-(



And well, let's hope they can follow the instructions!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Elliott said...

Thanks brandilyn! Great to hear from you and look forward to sharing more pix and life!

7/15/2006 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home